How FIM Can Support You
Family Development Coach
Families work with a Family Development Coach who helps each member of the family set goals and then provides support and direction on how to achieve them.
Family members are introduced to opportunities to learn new skills or strategies to help them achieve their goals. These opportunities may be hosted by FIM or its partners.
- Learn how to start a business
- Acquire new language skills
- Learn how to cook for a healthy lifestyle
- Acquire new skills to earn more income
- Learn how to manage your family’s healthcare
- Learn how the government works and register to vote
- Coaching on Family finances
FIM Families come together to meet each other, celebrate achievements and introduce other families to the FIM Community of Families.